Friday, April 27, 2012

spring

Wow! Haven't posted on here in forever. Happy spring time everyone!! Or should I say happy allergy season....Thankfully I have not been blessed with allergies.  Like a lot of other people, I am currently going through summer fever.  Four more weeks till summer, where I will be working at Camp Vesper Point all summer. Not sure how I'm going to complete all my summer reading, but I think I'll make it! 

I've recently decided to go on my school's Ireland Interim trip, which means raising a lot of money! The reason I want to go is because 1. Ireland has a BEAUTIFUL countryside, and 2. I feel like it would be such a fun experience

Over the past few months, I have noticed a crazy obsession hitting the world, and their names are: One Direction.  I can understand why they are taking over the world.    First off, they are from the UK. Secondly, they are adorable looking. And thirdly, they dress very classy.


No comments:

Post a Comment